Save Time

Ahorre tiempo

Plates on site

Placas disponibles

Title Reconstruction

Reconstrucción de titulo

Special Permits

You finally decided to use that old car in your driveway with the expired tags. Does it need a smog check? Don't risk a traffic violation by driving it with expired tags. S&S Auto can issue you a One Trip Permit that allows you to drive your car to and from your home to get a smog test. One Trip Permits can be issued when your tags are expired and you need to move your vehicle.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment