Save Time

Ahorre tiempo

Plates on site

Placas disponibles

Title Reconstruction

Reconstrucción de titulo

Vehicle Defective Title Bond

When a vehicle is purchased and the owner needs to register the car with the DMV but the Ownership Certificate or Transfer of Title is lost, missing or never provided, a Defective Title Bond must be issued to complete the registration process. The helpful staff at S&S Auto Registration can assist you with completing this service.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment